Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Von Doomstein's 2 cents

If you recall when I told the section of my story about feminist and her tirade, that it was my good friend Evan who accidentally incurred her rage, thus letting out whatever vampiric fiend was dwelling within the depths of her meat wallet. This is a little bit extra for your reading enjoyment, straight from him. Make sure you you also check out his blog as well, there is a link to it below. It's all gold as far as I'm concerned.

"So here's what I remember: It was a lovely evening and I had just returned from safari. I went to James Chesterfield's house to discuss my adventures and enjoy a snifter of brandy. After a few of those, I felt a bit peckish, so I sauntered down to a place called Surfside 7 to eat and drink with my fellows. It was here I encountered a dear friend who was accompanied by a terribly loud-mouthed dyke bitch who wouldn't shut the fuck up.

Andrew's telling of the story is pretty much accurate, and I don't remember much more, except that eventually I got fed up with trying to apologize. I had initially tried to make peace, so that Andrew could stab this cunty little whore with his mutton sword, but after trying to explain that broke, white, punk-rocker guys aren't what keep women down about a thousand times, I got a little angry.

Of course, due to the brandy, I don't remember what I said verbatim, but I believe it was along the lines of this:

"Alright. I'm sick of this. You know what? Women aren't equal to men. Men are stronger, we are faster, we are obviously smarter because you don't get the simple concept that I was fucking joking, we are most certainly more adept to running the fucking world, and frankly, if women could do something to change that, they would have done it already. Nobody is inherantly equal and treating people like they are is fucking communism. The reason why I'm in charge is because my fist is bigger than your head, and were I to so choose, one blow from me would crumple your face. So, how's that for sexism?"

http://www.vondoomstein.blogspot.com

I hate veryone except the people I don't. Brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment